Solicitors' practice in Sutton, Surrey
Established for over 30 years, John D Sellars & Co is an experienced solicitors' practice based in Sutton, Surrey. We offer honest and direct legal advice and legal services to our clients.
Our expert solicitors specialise in criminal law, child law and mental health.
Criminal law specialists:
- 24 hour police station attendance and representation
- Representation in Magistrates' Court
- Representation in Civil and Crown Court
- All minor to major cases
Family law child care cases:
- Legal advice for parents and guardians
- Representation of parents in child care cases
- Approved member of the Children Panel
Mental health review cases:
- Representation in mental health review tribunals
- Representation in hospital managers' meetings
- Direct and honest mental health legal advice
Most of the legal cases we undertake are funded by solicitor legal aid.
John D Sellars & Co 's Regulated Principal is a solicitor authorised to practice in England & Wales, whose details are available for inspection at our office. John D Sellars & Co is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom under practice number 54972. Our professional rules are set out in the Solicitors' Code of Conduct 2007, a copy of which can be accessed, in English, from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website at http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct